Work with 100 Resilient Cities
Team members at 100 Resilient Cities work in a fast-paced and international environment, collaborating closely with cities, co-workers, and resilience experts all over the world to build the global practice of resilience among governments, NGOs, the private sector, and individual citizens. Working at 100 RC requires a rare mix: a strong commitment to the mission of building urban resilience, the ability to thrive under dynamic conditions, appropriate international sensitivity, and the capacity to drive progress while managing multiple responsibilities.
To apply for a position with 100RC, please follow the instructions detailed in the following job postings. Please note that 100RC may only contact successful applicants regarding their candidacies.
City and Practice Management
- Regional Director - Europe & Middle East (London)
- Regional Director - Africa (London
- Program Manager - Africa (London)
- Associate - Latin America & Caribbean (Mexico City)
- Director of Resilience Finance (New York or London)
- Associate Director, Innovation for Urban Water Solutions (New York or London)
- Associate Director, Global Delivery - Asia Pacific (Singapore)
- Senior Manager, Global Delivery - Africa (London)
- Delivery Manager, Global Delivery Team – North America (New York)
100RC General Interest Application
If you're interested in working at 100 Resilient Cities, please set up a profile here so we can contact you regarding relevant opportunities in the future.
Rebuild by Design
Rebuild by Design began as a design competition, launched by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) in partnership with nonprofits and the philanthropic sector, in response to Hurricane Sandy’s devastating impact on the eastern U.S. Today, Rebuild partners with 100RC to reimagine the way communities find solutions for today’s large-scale, complex problems.
Visit rebuildbydesign.org/about/careers for more information.