Work with 100 Resilient Cities
Team members at 100 Resilient Cities work in a fast-paced and international environment, collaborating closely with cities, co-workers, and resilience experts all over the world to build the global practice of resilience among governments, NGOs, the private sector, and individual citizens. Working at 100RC requires a rare mix: a strong commitment to the mission of building urban resilience, the ability to thrive under dynamic conditions, appropriate international sensitivity, and the capacity to drive progress while managing multiple responsibilities.
To apply for a position with 100RC, please follow the instructions detailed in the following job postings. Please note that 100RC may only contact successful applicants regarding their candidacies.
Global Resilience Practice
- Associate Director, Global Resilience Practice – North America (New York)
- Senior Program Manager, Global Resilience Practice – North America (New York)
- Program Manager, Global Resilience Practice – Latin America & the Caribbean (Mexico City)
- Foundations Partnerships Specialist (New York or London)
- Associate Director, Strategic Partnerships (New York or London)
100RC General Interest Application
- If you’re interested in working at 100 Resilient Cities, please set up a profile here so we can contact you regarding relevant opportunities in the future.
Rebuild by Design
Rebuild by Design began as a design competition, launched by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) in partnership with nonprofits and the philanthropic sector, in response to Hurricane Sandy’s devastating impact on the eastern U.S. Today, Rebuild partners with 100RC to reimagine the way communities find solutions for today’s large-scale, complex problems.
Visit rebuildbydesign.org/about/careers for more information.