An Update from 100 Resilient Cities
Building Network Connections in Rotterdam
2019 Urban Resilience Summit
Building a Resilient Future through Water: Cape Town and the City Water Resilience Approach
June 14, 2019
100 Resilient Cities, in Partnership with Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, Chooses 3 Innovative Projects to Participate in Southern California Resilience Initiative
- Southern California Resilience Initiative (SCRI) – Led by 100 Resilient Cities with Support from the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation – Is Building a Global Practice… [...]
April 11, 2019
December 03, 2018
H.E. Deputy Mayor Dr. Solomon Kidane and 100 Resilient Cities Launch Network Exchange on Urban Informality and Resilience
- City officials from three continents convene with leading international organizations and experts to address the complex challenges of informality and resilience in rapidly growing urban… [...]
November 14, 2018
Mayor Martin J. Walsh and 100 Resilient Cities Launch Network Exchange on Equitable and Resilient Cities
- Exchange will galvanize leading organizations, cities, and experts to innovate ideas and solutions on equity issues, building on “Resilient Boston” strategy BOSTON – Wednesday, November… [...]
October 22, 2018
City of New York and 100 Resilient Cities Host ‘CoLab’ on Power of Data to Improve City Response to 21st Century Challenges
- Today’s “Harnessing the Power of Data” Collaboration Workshop (CoLab) Will Convene Partners, Subject Matter Advisors, and City Representatives to Develop Innovative Data Solutions which Catalyze… [...]
October 10, 2018
100 Resilient Cities joins with Responsible Business Forum to innovate sustainable solutions through new ‘laboratory format’
- Chief Resilience Officers from Bangkok, Melaka and Jakarta will convene to identify solutions and partners to engage to improve sustainability and urban resilience for their… [...]
October 09, 2018
100 Resilient Cities Receives Grant from Bank of America to Pilot Resilient Community Development Finance Program
- Pilot Program to Engage and Align with Community Development Finance Sector in Innovative Projects Focused on Building Resilience NEW YORK – 100 Resilient Cities -… [...]
October 04, 2018
Paris Launches the Schoolyard Oasis Resilience Project: Creating Green Space to Cool off Neighborhoods while Building Social Cohesion
- The schoolyard Oasis project was identified through ‘Resilient Paris’ – the City’s Resilience Strategy launched in October 2017 with 100 Resilient Cities – Pioneered by… [...]
October 20, 2015
- Platform partner GoodCompany Ventures is eager to get to work on Climate Ventures 2.0, helping cities use data to combat climate change.
August 25, 2015
- New Orleans works to build resilience for the city's long term future.
March 31, 2015
- What resilience means in Oakland and the opportunities it presents.
February 24, 2015
IN THE MEDIA:
Can Chief Resilience Officers Save Our Cities?
- Journalist Nick Michell speaks to a few 100RC CROs about their challenges.
January 28, 2015
IN THE MEDIA:
Rockefeller President Dr. Rodin Discusses Resilience at the Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- Rockefeller President Dr. Judith Rodin discusses resilience and her book, The Resilience Dividend, at the Chicago Council on Global Affairs.
September 07, 2014
IN THE MEDIA:
Surat Gets Ready for ‘Resilient Strategies’
- Surat, India is excited to join 100 Resilient Cities.