Addressing Challenges Before They Occur Leaves Regions Resilient for the Future
A Statement on Mayoral Transition in CDMX from Eugene Zapata-Garesché, Regional Director for Latin America and the Caribbean
Reflecting on Resilient Wellington’s First Year
Advancing Youth Resilience in Melbourne
April 03, 2018
- The partnership builds on previous resilience initiatives in India and includes an open call for a new position in New Delhi, the Resilience Chair, who… [...]
March 27, 2018
Mayor Sowah and Accra Metropolitan Assembly Convene Partners for Release of Preliminary Assessment of Resilience Challenges and Opportunities
- Developed in partnership with 100 Resilient Cities with Contributions from more than 200 Community Members, Assessment Identifies Five Focus Areas for City’s Resilience Efforts Accra,… [...]
March 23, 2018
Lanza Ciudad Juárez su Estrategia de Resiliencia
- Después de un proceso de más de un año de trabajo, Ciudad Juárez presentó su Estrategia de Resiliencia, la cual permitirá a la ciudad diseñar… [...]
March 23, 2018
Ciudad Juárez Releases Resilience Strategy
- Ciudad Juárez today released its Resilience Strategy, a product over one year in the making. The Strategy will allow the city to design integrated solutions… [...]
March 22, 2018
March 13, 2018
March 12, 2018
March 02, 2018
- LOS ANGELES - Mayor Eric Garcetti, in partnership with 100 Resilient Cities — Pioneered by The Rockefeller Foundation (100RC), today released Los Angeles’ first citywide… [...]
February 21, 2018
100 Cidades Resilientes lança em Salvador iniciativa para implementar plano de resiliência
- A ação, fruto de parceria com a Fomin e Fundação Avina, é realizada em outros três países da América Latina Salvador, 21 de fevereiro de… [...]
February 15, 2018
Three Winners Selected for Pathways to Freedom Challenge Supporting City Leadership and Innovation in the Fight Against Human Trafficking
- Atlanta, Chicago, and Minneapolis Selected to Receive Funding to Develop a Citywide Response to Trafficking Prevention and Survivor Support Washington, D.C. – The Partnership for Freedom today announced… [...]
February 11, 2018
100RC and Columbia University Announce “Resilience Accelerator” to Help Cities Take on Critical Projects That Address Their Major Challenges
- With $3.7 million grant from The Rockefeller Foundation, the Resilience Accelerator will work directly with cities to move resilience projects from concept to design through… [...]
February 09, 2018
St. Louis Hosts First-Ever 100 Resilient Cities ‘CoLab’ As The City Prioritizes Equitable Economic Development
- Contact: City of St. Louis: Koran Addo – firstname.lastname@example.org 100 Resilient Cities: Andrew Brenner – ABrenner@100resilientcities.org Over two days, 100 Resilient Cities – Pioneered by… [...]
February 07, 2018
Mayor Deriba Kuma, In Partnership with 100RC Appoints Addis Ababa’s First Chief Resilience Officer and Approves Establishment of City’s Resilience Office
- Contact: Addis Ababa City Government Communication Bureau: Mrs. Dagmawit Moges (email@example.com; +251944710827) 100 Resilient Cities: Nicole Bohrer (NBohrer@100RC.org; 646-612-7177) CRO Will Lead City-Wide Efforts to… [...]
October 20, 2015
- Platform partner GoodCompany Ventures is eager to get to work on Climate Ventures 2.0, helping cities use data to combat climate change.
August 25, 2015
- New Orleans works to build resilience for the city's long term future.
March 31, 2015
- What resilience means in Oakland and the opportunities it presents.
February 24, 2015
IN THE MEDIA:
Can Chief Resilience Officers Save Our Cities?
- Journalist Nick Michell speaks to a few 100RC CROs about their challenges.
January 28, 2015
IN THE MEDIA:
Rockefeller President Dr. Rodin Discusses Resilience at the Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- Rockefeller President Dr. Judith Rodin discusses resilience and her book, The Resilience Dividend, at the Chicago Council on Global Affairs.
September 07, 2014
IN THE MEDIA:
Surat Gets Ready for ‘Resilient Strategies’
- Surat, India is excited to join 100 Resilient Cities.