Addressing Challenges Before They Occur Leaves Regions Resilient for the Future
New York City Upgrades Capital Planning and Design to Incorporate Future Climate Threats
Cities face dramatic rise in heat, flood risks by 2050, researchers say
Bolstering community resilience in cities, one block at a time
July 02, 2018
June 22, 2018
June 04, 2018
City of Dallas and 100 Resilient Cities unveil Resilience Strategy containing Equity Indicators Framework
- “Resilient Dallas” – Dallas’s citywide Resilience Strategy outlines path to shared prosperity for all residents Dallas City Manager T.C. Broadnax, Regina Montoya, Chair of the… [...]
May 21, 2018
Social Capital and 100 Resilient Cities Announce $150 Million Collaboration to Deliver Cutting Edge Resilience Benefits to Urban Populations
- Effort Will Provide Capital and Mentorship to Next Generation of Urban-Focused Startups with the Goal to Improve The Lives of 25M City Residents Collaboration Was… [...]
May 08, 2018
100 Resilient Cities & WhereIsMyTransport Announce Partnership to Improve Mobility in Emerging Cities.
- WhereIsMyTransport will provide tools and workshops to 100RC’s Network Cities within the realm of public transport in emerging cities. Cape Town, South Africa — Efficient,… [...]
April 03, 2018
- The partnership builds on previous resilience initiatives in India and includes an open call for a new position in New Delhi, the Resilience Chair, who… [...]
March 27, 2018
Mayor Sowah and Accra Metropolitan Assembly Convene Partners for Release of Preliminary Assessment of Resilience Challenges and Opportunities
- Developed in partnership with 100 Resilient Cities with Contributions from more than 200 Community Members, Assessment Identifies Five Focus Areas for City’s Resilience Efforts Accra,… [...]
March 23, 2018
Lanza Ciudad Juárez su Estrategia de Resiliencia
- Después de un proceso de más de un año de trabajo, Ciudad Juárez presentó su Estrategia de Resiliencia, la cual permitirá a la ciudad diseñar… [...]
October 20, 2015
- Platform partner GoodCompany Ventures is eager to get to work on Climate Ventures 2.0, helping cities use data to combat climate change.
August 25, 2015
- New Orleans works to build resilience for the city's long term future.
March 31, 2015
- What resilience means in Oakland and the opportunities it presents.
February 24, 2015
IN THE MEDIA:
Can Chief Resilience Officers Save Our Cities?
- Journalist Nick Michell speaks to a few 100RC CROs about their challenges.
January 28, 2015
IN THE MEDIA:
Rockefeller President Dr. Rodin Discusses Resilience at the Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- Rockefeller President Dr. Judith Rodin discusses resilience and her book, The Resilience Dividend, at the Chicago Council on Global Affairs.
September 07, 2014
IN THE MEDIA:
Surat Gets Ready for ‘Resilient Strategies’
- Surat, India is excited to join 100 Resilient Cities.