Addressing Challenges Before They Occur Leaves Regions Resilient for the Future
Booming Indian Cities Look to Bike Sharing to Put Brakes on Congestion
The Network at Work: IGES, Toyama and Semarang Collaborate for Low Carbon Transport
Wi-Fi But No Water: Can Smart Tech Help a City’s Poor?
December 22, 2017
December 21, 2017
100RC & Knowledge Hub Announce Partnership to Improve Knowledge Sharing and Digital Collaboration in Cities
- Knowledge Hub Will Provide Access to Professional Collaboration Platform to 100RC’s Network Cities, Which Will Enable Cities to Improve Knowledge Sharing and Stakeholder Engagement Knowledge… [...]
December 12, 2017
November 12, 2017
- The donation will support the work of the CDMX Resilience Agency, created in September of this year, as it collaborates with the the Commission for… [...]
November 08, 2017
100RC Calls on Congress to Improve Flood Insurance Program to Help Cities Build Resilience and Prepare for New Challenges
- With National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) Set to Expire, Policy Proposals Offer Path Forward to Assist Flood-Prone Cities in Building Resilience, Preparing for Next Challenge… [...]
November 06, 2017
100RC & GIZ Announce Partnership to Strengthen Asian Cities
- GIZ Will Provide Experience and Knowledge Sharing within the Sectors of Water, Energy, Food Security/Land use and Solid Waste Management GIZ joins 100RC Group of… [...]
November 02, 2017
- The City of Atlanta announced today that Mayor Kasim Reed and 100 Resilient Cities – Pioneered by The Rockefeller Foundation (100RC) officially unveiled the city’s Resilience Strategy.… [...]
October 04, 2017
Mayor Hidalgo and 100RC Officially Unveil Paris Resilience Strategy; Announce Metropolitan Resilience Approach
- Contact: City of Paris: Chloé Humpich / firstname.lastname@example.org 100 Resilient Cities: Andrew Brenner / ABrenner@100rc.org With 35 actions, the Paris Resilience Strategy aims to better… [...]
October 02, 2017
City of Boulder, RMS, and 100RC Host Inaugural Workshop with U.S. City Leaders to Explore Financing for Urban Resilience
- Contact: City Contact Info: Brady Delander (email@example.com; 303-441-4358) 100 Resilient Cities: Nicole Bohrer (NBohrer@100RC.org; 646-612-7177) RMS: Devonne Cusi (firstname.lastname@example.org; +1 (551) 226 1604) Workshop Brings… [...]
October 20, 2015
- Platform partner GoodCompany Ventures is eager to get to work on Climate Ventures 2.0, helping cities use data to combat climate change.
August 25, 2015
- New Orleans works to build resilience for the city's long term future.
March 31, 2015
- What resilience means in Oakland and the opportunities it presents.
February 24, 2015
IN THE MEDIA:
Can Chief Resilience Officers Save Our Cities?
- Journalist Nick Michell speaks to a few 100RC CROs about their challenges.
January 28, 2015
IN THE MEDIA:
Rockefeller President Dr. Rodin Discusses Resilience at the Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- Rockefeller President Dr. Judith Rodin discusses resilience and her book, The Resilience Dividend, at the Chicago Council on Global Affairs.
September 07, 2014
IN THE MEDIA:
Surat Gets Ready for ‘Resilient Strategies’
- Surat, India is excited to join 100 Resilient Cities.